BLB Limited is an India-based holding company engaged in equity, commodity & derivatives trading. Led by Mr. Brij Bagri, the Company has been enriched by his experience of around 36 years in capital market and stands today with a Group net worth of Rs.250 crores.
For the last 40 years, the company has been a pioneer and leader in Jobbing and Arbitrage in India. The company has controlled around 4% capital market share and has been consistently recognized and ranked among ‘Top Volume Drivers’ by BSE and NSE.
To reposition its proprietary high frequency trading space, with program/software driven trading, algorithmic trading and electronic high-frequency trading, BLB Limited looks to hire a candidate with domain expert programmer(s) to create and manage a world-class customized HFT software. The company has one of the best platforms in terms of infrastructure. This position offers a stimulating and highly rewarding work environment and compensation potential.
We wish to invite highly experienced and expert programmers with experience in designing trading software and programming trading strategies on both customized and third-party vendor products in any/all of the following asset classes: Equities/Commodities/Forex.
ONLY those who desire to associate on a long-term basis, work with real ownership and aim to create a world class trading desk for the company should apply.
Reporting to: Director
Remuneration: Equity partnership, attractive salary and performance incentives
- Responsibility for leading and managing a team for designing, development, programming and implementation of trading softwares and upgradation of the same to suit the changing business needs.
- Make comparative analysis of trading softwares available in the market and deploy the best one in terms of cost and performance.
- Manage and lead a team so as to improve the reliability, accuracy, speed, and use of trading technologies.
- Keep up to date on latest softwares which have the potential of bringing a competitive advantage, and constantly look for ways to improve any existing software configuration;
- Design and development of innovative tools and systems for Ultra Low Latency trading and Direct Market Access.
- Planning, organizing and managing the deliverables across the development lifecycle
- Work in close coordination with traders and analysts for any software customization requirements.
- Develop and implement new feedback system for user concerns, bugs, and defect tracking regarding use and functionality of new interfaces.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of experience as a chief software architect in developing trading solutions in the filed of arbitrage using algo-trading and high frequency trading.
- Sound domain object oriented programming concepts and multiple technologies such as Java, C, C++, ASP.NET
- Expertise in managing MS SQL server 2003 onwards and comfortable with Windows 2000/2003 Server and Win XP OS.
- Working with market leaders providing Algo-trading solutions such as (Omneysys / RTS/ NEST/ Apama/ FlexTrader/ Presto/ AlgoStudio/ Greek / Odin/ Neat+/ Neat/ others..).
- Experience in developing customized proprietary trading software for algo-trading and HFT.
- Experience of working in CTCL development/ programming (trading room environments) and general understanding of stock and commodity market with knowledge of related automated trading software
- Software Development Management skills with knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and proven track record of successful and timely implementation would be an added advantage.
Behavioral Competencies -
- Ambitious and keen to take on responsibility in an organization that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility
- Strong Entrepreneurial and Leadership skills
- Detail orientated and conscientious working manner
- Fluent English and generally good communication skills
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com