Chief Revenue Officer
- You will be responsible for formulating and executing the company’s long-term revenue generation strategy and vision to help us grow our revenues to hundreds of millions of dollars per year.
- A core member of the company’s senior management team, you will report directly into the CEO, and have exposure and dialogue with the company’s Board of Directors.
- Collaborate with CEO,CFO and Board of Directors to develop one-three and five year revenue targets driven by modeling out estimates of CPA,ARPU,LTV and other revenue related metrics.
- Articulate a clear vision and strategy for achieving revenue targets.
- Translate strategy into action via the creation and execution of a Revenue Roadmap. Revenue Roadmap should include product feature and marketing recommendations to be implemented by the respective teams.
- Work with marketing leadership team to sync marketing plan with Revenue Roadmap and revenue targets.
- Work with product leadership team to drive product conceptualization definition planning & execution throughout the product lifecycle especially as it relates to the monetizable user experience.
- Own the revenue related metrics.Use the data to drive revenue related strategy and decisions
- Constantly work to find ways to optimize our revenue (new revenue collection channels new monetizable features new revenue yielding partnerships etc)
- Conduct competitor review and pricing analysis. Track interesting trends on emerging product offerings that are relevant to business
- Overall 8+ years of work experience
- Experience in consumer facing portals / social businesses preferred.
- Proven success of contributing to the scaling of monetization from early revenue to multimillion dollar consumer internet/e-commerce and beyond.
- Strong analytics background with the desire to dive into metrics and use them to drive decisions to track and manage targets
- Passionate about technology & web products
- MBA from a Tier 1 B-school preferred
If interested please mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org