Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Risk Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a new age credit rating company with special focus on emerging sectors of the economy. Due to aggressive growth in their business, they are looking to recruit a seasoned professional from Credit Ratings background to lead their business to next level of growth.
Job Description - Reporting into CEO, you would be responsible for giving direction to the ratings business for rapid growth in some of the key sectors like BFSI, telecom, IT, automobile, education, healthcare, SMEs etc. You would also be responsible for:
- Development and improvement of rating methodology for key sectors
- Enhancing knowledge database of the company through primary and secondary research
- Taking initiatives for business excellence and streamline processes in order to attain business goals.
- Initiating new product development and driving rating business to ensure long term sustainability of business.
- Enhance the overall credibility and franchise of the company and enhancement of company's brand name through seminars and conferences.
The Successful Candidate - This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned ratings professional looking for a strategic role. You should be a CA/MBA Finance with atleast 15 years of experience in credit risk domain with rating agency in a team leading role. You should have comprehensive understanding of financial products, credit appraisals, sector analysis and financial modeling. Excellent presentation & communication skills with proven track record of success in a leadership role is a must.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation coupled with exciting opportunity to join a leading Private Sector Conglomerate with aggressive growth plans for the business.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30910&source=ONL_IIMJOBS