Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client, a global market leader in plant engineering and manufacturing, is looking to recruit a Chief Operating Officer (COO) for their Indian Subsidiary.Based in India, and reporting to the Supervisory Board, this newly created function will support further growth and development of the current structure.
Job Description - Responsibilities will include:
- Analysis, monitoring and improvement of all manufacturing processes of local plants
- Implementation and management of quality excellence at all levels of the supply chain
- Tracking and documentation of Quality Controls, and oversee reporting of production performance metrics
- Development of process optimisation with support of group and local management team
- Presentation and implementation of possible corrective actions towards manufacturing excellence
- Act as link between Procurement, Logistics, Project Management and production teams ensuring that group best practices are implemented
The Successful Candidate - Who we are looking for:
- Qualified Engineer, with specialisation in Plant Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- 10 + years of relevant industrial experience, with exposure to complex production structures
- European and emerging country experience a must
- Excellent leadership skills within in multicultural environments
- Proven track record of process optimisation and quality management
- Hands on character, with analytic and decisive decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organisational standards
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ideal candidate will be a mission focused and process minded COO, capable of delivering measurable, cost effective results that make the vision a reality. Suitable candidates not based in India will be offered a competitive expatriation contract.
What's on Offer - A Hi-profile role in a blue chip organization.Excellent remuneration with opportunity for international travel.
To Apply - Click here to apply