MouthShut.com is a leading consumer review social network- a platform for consumers to voice their opinions on millions of products and services.
Any visitor can become a member (for free) and then can influence or be influenced by others. By writing reviews or sharing photos and diaries, members create buzz about brands and products, in turn influencing consumer decisions.
Founded in 2000, and headquartered in Mumbai, India, Mouthshut.com is a pioneer in the social media space. The company’s work has been
Cited in almost every major newspaper, magazine and TV channels in India and abroad.
- To execute tasks and goals of the company in line with the senior management's vision
- Work with management and other key constituents to define a product strategy that is in-line with broader company goals.
- Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Strategic planning and resource allocation
- To manage the teams of Product Management, Engineering, QA, Marketing and Business Development
- Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
- To be responsible for daily operations
Qualifications / Requirement
- MBA from IIM or IIT
- Should have managed large teams in various roles
- Should have detail and minute knowledge of Internet/IT industry
- Should have been responsible for growing the business
- Interpersonal and project management skills. Candidates should have a history of managing projects across large organizations.
- Extremely hands on
- Out of box thinker
- Extremely innovative
- Impeccable written and spoken English skills
- Excellent decision making
- Result oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change
- Similar experience
Please share your resume at email@example.com
Note that your candidature will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Also, we offer some of the best compensation package in the industry for senior level executives.