Urgent openings for CMO (Chief Marketing Officer- Business Head) with one of our clients. JD follows.
- Leads the business development function and manages .New customer acquisition and growing existing customers and across geographies, verticals and service lines.
- Plans for, and Ensures achievement of strategic revenue objectives for the organization
The person in this job is responsible for the following
- Develop, Establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives.
- Effectively manage the marketing, pre-sales and sales activities of the organisation.
- Drives new customer acquisition to meet business targets
- Responsible for customer retention and account growth
- Understand organisation’s Technical strengths and develop the right portfolio of services and solutions. Develop the marketing and sales collaterals
- Conduct market research, determines the requirements for existing and future services and products, analyses market opportunities and presents recommendations to senior management for strategic decision making
- Responsible for Customer relationship management & Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally in development of customer engagement model and project delivery
- Ensures achievement of revenues across global markets & verticals
- Ensures profitable revenue growth
- Ensures tracking of receivables
- Ensures contract appropriateness and coverage
- Review key deliverables, periodically and ensure that they are within organization specified targets. Suggest process improvements as required.
- Ensures periodic and accurate MIS inputs to organizational stake holders
- Ensures market/customer/account knowledge dissemination within the organization
- Responsible for Governance of the BD function-Monitor, track and review progress based on business goals & Escalate to stakeholders to ensure required actions are taken
- Mentor team process and methodologies
- Sets revenue and customer acquisition goal/targets with teams across geographies, review progress and provide guidance and feedback to team
- Mentor the Marketing and sales team on various tools and techniques; Ensure training & development of the team
- Talent Management of the BD team including team structuring, talent acquisition, retention and satisfaction
Educational qualifications and Experience
- MBA, with overall 20+ years of experience in Marketing and relevant experience of at least 12-15 years in IT services
Knowledge and skills
- Global Market experience in Software services
- Strong Knowledge in Banking, Manufacturing and Logistics Domain
- Establishes effective communications with appropriate senior executives, managers and clients to understand their needs and deliver effective proposals.
- Strong Process Knowledge
Commensurate with industry, experience and responsibilities. Maximum 50-60 lakhs
Interested applicants kindly send your CVs to Shankar@krnassociates.in