- Translate HR objectives into a workable HR plan. Deploy and implement in consultation with business in order to ensure a sufficient HR plan exists to support Business Plans
- Assist management to determine the most effective organization structure in support of evolving business requirements; Propose and deploy structure for assigned functions in order to ensure that the structure facilitates high quality interactions and decision making while eliminating gaps and overlaps
- Support business in decision making (Fitment) and allocation of compensation quantum for assigned functions; Drive moderation of ratings for the assigned patch; Arrive at judicious mix of compensation and the justification balanced with cost
- Develop the sourcing strategy for top management team; Deploy recruitment plan; Conduct interviews and select candidates for Band 3 and below in order to meet the assigned functionsí manpower requirements
- Enable the implementation of Performance Management process for the functions; Assist the business heads in making promotion decisions;
- Identify critical positions and suitable candidates for development, Formulate individual career development plans in conjunction with Management;
- Oversee implementation of annual performance appraisal process in order to ensure timely completion of performance management cycle
- Evolve training and development, and Talent Management in line with business strategy; Monitor execution of training loop (TNA, delivery and feedback), Identify potential leaders and pipeline; Monitor and review implementation of policy in order to develop a skilled and motivated team
- Overall responsibility for employee engagement; design and execute employee engagement plan for various functions depending upon their unique engagement needs; ensure retention
- Implement reward and recognition schemes, communicate new schemes as appropriate with relevant guidelines in order to ensure that talent is appropriately recognized, motivated and developed..
Industry: Insurance / Financial Services
CTC: No bar for deserving Candidates
Educational qualification:- two years full time MBA/ PGDM in HR from a renowned institute.
Experience : Minimum 8 years after completion of MBA/PGDM
Please Share CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Antal international Network