Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Accountant
Location - Pune
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading players in manufacturing and chemical sector. They have massive expansion plans in near future and are currently looking out for a leadership role in the Accounts function based out of their plant in Dahej
Job Description - Manage the financial planning process, including business plans, business metrics, spending, and monitoring & controlling budgets along with preparing strategic plan, AOP, estimates and quarterly forecast as per company corporate policy.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating statements, with an emphasis on ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the information presented, and understanding its trends.
- Lead key meetings in factories e.g Operations Review Meetings, CAPEX review meetings, and Supplier payment mechanism meetings.
- Liaise with local government authorities for favourable tax rates and manage optimum inventory levels.
- Reporting monthly performance on volumes, pricing, cost, margins and overheads and control other financial KPI's.
- Setting up and running standard costing initiatives in Oracle 11i and helping the commercial/ operational teams with pricing and cost leadership initiatives.
- Having in-depth knowledge and should manage indirect & direct taxes, internal and external auditing, streamlining process.
- Having prior working knowledge of Oracle 11i and expert knowledge in costing and management accounting and working capital management.
- Review and implement financial controls that will complement the internal requirements of the rapidly growing business, and the information required to support its growth.
- Identify the opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies.
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a CA/ICWA with 15 + years of post qualification experience from an industrial manufacturing space.
- You must have prior experience in handling plant finance operations at a senior level, completed audits and having in-depth knowledge of Indian Tax Laws.
- Having a green field, ERP exposure will be an added advantage.
- Ideally you will be someone who can take on a challenging assignment and have also depicted stability in his career so far.
- You must have the ability to lead a large team and have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
What's on Offer - Excellent working culture
- Fast paced career progression
To Apply - Click here to apply