Discipline - IT
Subsector - IT Management / CIO / CTO
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a major Retail company with over 8000 employees formed through a joint venture between one of India's most respected business houses and a leading global retail giant listed on NASDAQ.
Job Description - As Chief Information Officer, you will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer of the company with a dotted line reporting to the Chief Financial Officer of the company. While you will lead a team of over 25 technology professionals, your chief responsibilities will include Planning and implementing the IT strategy of the company in liaison with the line managers within the prescribed IT budget to effectively meet business requirements
- Ensure optimal outsourcing of functionalities for better cost advantage
- Coordinating with the line managers to drive maximum business impact especially with SCM related issues
The Successful Candidate -
- The successful candidate must be an Engineer/MBA with at least 10-12 years of experience in the Information Technology domain with strong experience in CRM implementations.
- You must also demonstrate strong leadership abilities and have relevant SCM certifications.
- You must also have strong background in IT implementations subject to budgetary constraints.
- You must also possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
What's on Offer - Attractive salary package
- Great opportunity for a leadership role
To Apply - Click here to apply