Urgent opening for - CFO , for a leading real estate company
Exp - 15-20 Yrs
CTC : Up to 45 Lacs.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company including budgeting, tax planning and conservation of assets.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial information systems (SAP) for the company.
- Responsible for the implementation of SAP/ERP in financial modules.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special information reports.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, rep
- Responsible for fund management
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Develop and direct the implementation of programs, and systems as per financial guidelines.
- Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to start a
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Establish and implement short operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy
- Other duties as assigned.
- Represent the company externally to media, government agencies, funding agencies, and the general public.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
Interested candidate can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring @ 9582901815