Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a $5 Billion 100 year old European MNC, who are leaders in the speciality chemicals and aromatics space. In India their turnover exceeds INR 400cr. and are looking for a driven and agile CFO who will take the organizational growth to the next level.
Job Description - Based out of Mumbai, you will report to the VP Finance - APAC( Singapore). You will have a total of 8 direct reports and 2 plants to oversee. Safeguard company's assets, identify and mitigate financial and operational risks Ensure implementation and compliance of group internal control systems and other financial and accounting policies
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of the Affiliates' books of accounts and financial statements
- Responsible for the Affiliates' financial reporting that includes local statutory reports, group and regional reports as well as local management reports; Timely completion of external audit and statutory filing
- Lead forecasting and budgeting process in the Affiliate in line with group forecasting / budgeting requirement.
- Responsible for credit management of the Affiliate and provide 1st level support to the businesses in debt collection and receivable management
- Responsible for direct and indirect taxation of the Affiliate.
- Manage relationship with tax consultants and local tax authorities
- Support Group Tax Manager in managing intercompany transfer price and communicate and update changes in local tax regulation to the Group Tax Manager.
- Build a professional and successful F&A team
- Assist the Vice President, Finance, Zone Asia Pacific, in financing, accounting and reporting and in adhoc requests; support in improving finance processes, structure and capability in the region as part of continuous improvement in finance division.Being the senior most finance person in the Affiliate, act as mentor of the local plant controller
The Successful Candidate - You are a CA with 12-15 years of relevant work experience in Manufacturing or Chemical Industry. You have a proven track record in Controllership functions with a strong handle on Treasury, Taxation and People management. Additionally you an excellent communicator who can bring about improvements in internal controls and processes.
What's on Offer - - Excellent work culture - Career progression
To Apply - Click here to apply