Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a growing Indian Digital Communications solutions provider with an impressive Client list across the BFSI sector and Commerce industry sector. They are currently seeking a driven individual to take up the role of CFO.
Job Description - Handling a team of 7 people your primary responsibility would be :
- Being part of the core management team you will be involved in the strategic planning and financial decision making processes
- You will develop and implement required internal controls and ensure all compliances , financial and statutory are being followed
- You will ensure budgeting and financial accounting best practices are being implemented
- You will be overall responsible for accounts finalization and ensuring all related compliances are adhered
- You will provide leadership and develop your immediate team
The Successful Candidate - You must be a CA with at least 10 years of experience in the IT sector or Services sector. You should a very hands on approach to your work and not back out from addressing issues which might arise at the grass roots level. You must have excellent communication skills and able to handle with ease with the various different stakeholders.
What's on Offer - The right candidate will be offered an attractive salary package
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I28390&source=ONL_IIMJOBS