Chief Financial Officer
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Key leadership role with unique growth opportunity in the Indian market
Exposure to the global management group
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company in India.It has more than 200 brands and the net sale exceeding one billion US dollars per annum.The from has undertaken significant investments in the past few years and its current strategy is is to continue to diversify its business and build up some of the strongest business lines.As part of this overall strategy, an important task is to support the growing businesses by building a stronger, more effective and more efficient infrastructure which includes enhancing the finance capability to ensure strength in financial governance and systems is to continue to diversify its business and build up some of the strongest business lines.
Reporting to the Group's Managing Director you will have overall responsibility for the financial control of the organization. As a member of the senior management team, you will be expected to play a key role in developing and implementing the group's strategy to ensure sustainable, profitable growth of the organizations.
The key responsibilities include:
- Provide financial and commercial information and insight to and for the Senior Management Team
- Challenging budgets and forecasts to ensure they are robust
- Supporting the Group's businesses on commercial and operational matters
- Investigating opportunities for investment and acquisitions
- Working with the Group MD to improve efficiencies and reduce costs
- Manage key relationships with banks, legal representatives, auditors, insurers and other external partners and advisors
- Seek out business development and growth opportunities for the business, including acquisitions, restructures and cost saving initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you are a CA (first attempt/rank holder preferred) with 12-15 years of post qualified experience in an MNC.Due to the structure of the Group you will need to demonstrate the ability to work within complex environments and influence people at all levels.
- The role demands an individual with a completer/finisher personality type and a track record of leading and implementing change.
- You will be a talented business leader with experience of working across control, compliance, tax, reporting, planning & budgeting along with commercial experience in distribution and managing the supply chain.
What's On Offer
Excellent salary package and travel opportunities.It has a collaborative work culture and fast career progression
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I25420