Job Title - CFO- Chief Financial Officer
Department - Finance
Location - Gurgaon
- Accounts Management: Ensuring compliance to IGAAP. Responsible for monthly/quarterly/yearly closing & finalization. Expertise in accounting systems development, fiscal management and financial reporting. And Maintain books of accounts so as comply with Indian statutory standards and Company’s Business Practice norms.
- Statutory Compliance(Taxation): Ensuring compliance and adherence of the various Corporate and Fiscal Laws, Statues, Enactments, Guidelines prevalent in India for Direct Taxes ( Income Tax, TDS,DTAA , Transfer pricing), Indirect taxes (Service Tax , VAT ) in all the transactions entered into by the organization and their assessment proceedings through sound knowledge of Indian Commercial laws, procedures and appropriate documentation.
- Treasury /Fund Management: Ensuring adequate funds for working capital as well as for CAPEX requirements. Ensuring optimum utilization of company fund by timely investments. Liaising with bank for fund and non fund based requirements.
- Budgeting/ Budgetary Control: Formulating Revenue and Capital Budgets for the Business, conducting monthly appraisals of Actual Performance vs. Forecast, analyzing variance and suggesting corrective actions in case of negative variances.
- Costing: Responsible for the pricing/costing and cost control function of the Core Business. Suggesting management on capital budgeting, payback period of project.
- MIS: Reviewing and generating MIS Reports regularly to facilitate decision making and instrumental in designing an integrated MIS for various entities of Core Business.
- Audit Facilitation: Ensuring smooth conduct of audits (Internal/external) through coordination with (internal/external) Auditors and resolutions of the issues identified by them. Evaluate and implement strong Risks and Internal Controls Processes so as to ensure full compliance to corporate guidelines on prudent management principles. Handling of Corporate and Statutory Auditors
- Management Accounting: Handing the various management accounting functions viz.-Profitability Analysis, Financial planning & Analysis, MIS etc
- IFRS: Keep track of all development in the field of IFRS and preparing for transition to IFRS platform.
- Billing/Credit Control: Maintaining DSO (days sales outstanding) at minimum level ensuring timely and prompt raising of invoices.
- Training: Keep Updating Finance team on various issues like IFRS, Direct Tax code and any new relevant amendments took place in various laws.
- Internal Pay rolling: Ensuring Timely processing and disbursing of salary to internal employees and proper updation of tax records.
- Team Management: Building a strong finance team of highly efficient members who are prepared to face any pressure in terms of volume and always shoulder for the growth of the organization.
Business Context :
- The job entrails business partnership and developing growth strategies for businesses verticals with innovative financial solutions, opportunity scouting and value creation
- Lead and guide a team of finance professionals to deliver accurate and timely financial reports to concerned stakeholders; be responsible for management accounting, treasury ,secretarial function, conformity to regulatory mechanisms, corporate taxation -direct and indirect , Transfer Pricing etc
- Use finance function processes and analytical models in order to support strategic growth imperatives within the country and the region. Partner with Businesses and facilitate integration of their strategic plans with country Business Plans and Budgets.
- Provide leadership within the Finance, function , to support the businesses in identifying and solving business issues, with emphasis on growth in sales, profit, and cash flow.
- Optimize the asset base of the company and lead initiatives to improve cash flow by innovative handling of working capital i.e .payables, receivables .
- Maintain transparency and build trust throughout the organization, including all aspects of financial management.
- Lead the hiring and career development of Finance professionals so as to have competent succession candidates.
- Support Business Development initiatives including alliances and acquisitions, by providing support in negotiations,
- Financial analysis and due diligence activities leading to successful deal closure.
- Preparation of Annual Operation plan
- Support the business to meet the top line and bottom line objective
Reports to - Chairman
Professional Qualification - Chartered Accountant / MBA
Experience required - 13- 15 yrs
Industry Preference - BFSI
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Up Man Placements Pvt Ltd.