The CFO will be required to participate as a key member of the Executive management team to provide a financial lens for the business at all times and facilitate financially responsible decision making. Identify, evaluate, plan, manage and control all financial activities, i.e. feasibility and financial impact of investments, financial and business controls, financial reporting, budgeting, accounting, taxation procurement and strategic planning.
Will be responsible for:
- Independent and joint management of Investor and Board relationship relating to financial performance and future prospects of the company.
- Financial advisory role for new business initiatives including expansion and M&A
- Investor Relations including participating in quarterly guidance broadcast
- Fiscal governance and statutory compliance, including Audit and Compliance responsibilities – Statutory compliance, Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, SOX Compliances and Legal
- Tracking, analysis and management of business and operational metrics, and providing support for critical management decisions by providing timely and accurate financial reports and analyses
- Budgeting and business forecasting
- Funds mobilization and deployment, including foreign exchange and treasurey management
- Evaluation and improving the financial management systems and control processes, while introducing best practices established in global technology services organizations
- Review and implementation of a tax-efficient framework (in case of offices outside India)
- Tracking of Management Information System (MIS) metrics and reporting of key fiscal performances metrics, ratios and cost analysis to the Executive Management
- Implementation of internal control programs to enhance the quality of business practices, including guidance of pricing and costing of services.
- Review and implementation of strong sales and business incentive programs linked to company and employee performance.
- Year One Critical Success factors: The successful candidate would have a demonstrated impact on overall profitability of the organization due to their insights and knowledge of the industry, review and analysis of fiscal metrics, and overall financial leadership as seen by all stakeholders, shareholders and business community. The CFO will be largely responsible for a successful IPO.
Professional Qualification and Experience
- Chartered Accountant, MBA (Finance) with 15-20 years of experience
- Strong relationship with Indian and foreign financial institution
- Strong investor relations experience in working international financial investor and analyst community. Should have conducted quarterly guidance and results announcement calls, including public shareholder/board meetings
- Experience in executing M&A and strategic alliances
- Experience with multinational and multi-cultural business
- Progressive people management style and good staff development capability
- Capability to get into depth and review performance on a regular basis
- Highly motivated in a dynamic environment
Send profile at firstname.lastname@example.org