Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Hyderabad
About our Client - Our client is high profile FMCG business that is currently enjoying rapid and sustained growth within an ever expanding market. They have operations in over 35 countries and have grown 20% in the last year, with a current turnover of 500 Crores and expect to continue on this trend for the foreseeable future. They invest heavily in their employees, providing them a platform to bring in creative solutions and processes into the business. They are looking for a strong leader and business partner to be based in their office in Hyderabad.
Job Description - Directly reporting to the CEO, your main responsibilities would involve developing and managing the overall financial and procedures along with partnering with the Investment team to identify strategies to further grow and enhance the business. As a brief summary of your responsibilities:
- Managing the Supply chain and analysing stock to establish which products are not selling and partnering with the procurement and marketing team to adjust pricing and advertising accordingly
- Partnering with the investment team and CEO to establish and explore new growth opportunities within the market.
- Manage the day to day running of the finance team and ensure all financial compliance standards are adhered to
- Control the business planning and forecasting process
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on business performance
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- In addition, since the organisation is a very people driven business you would be required to nurture, motivate and develop the in house talent.
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a qualified Charted Accountant or an MBA (IIM/ISB/FMS) with at least 10 to 15 years of professional experience across FMCG or Pharmaceutical business.
- You have previously managed relationships with senior level stakeholders and have been an integral part of the growth to business.
- You have had strong experience at a plant level and have been a true business partner in driving growth.
- You have strong communication skills and have had a track record of success in driving change and being in a leadership position.
What's on Offer - Chance to grow a leading MNC business across India
- Drive the business as a business partner
- Lead and facilitate change
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31500&source=ONL_IIMJOBS