Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of India's leading B to B and B to C solution providers with diverse business interests, employing in excess of 6000 people across more than 17 offices in India, the Middle East, South Asia, and South East Asia. The group has an ambitious growth agenda spanning a 5 year horizon. It is looking to hire a Chief Executive Officer for one of its leading business verticals.
Job Description - You are a senior leader reporting directly into the Joint Managing Director with complete P & L responsibility for India and Gulf regions. Your main responsibilities will be to implement the business strategy through best in class practices in India and the Gulf, oversee day-to-day operations, direct the sales & marketing programs, lead the execution of sales strategies, including quotations, negotiations and order acceptance, create and maintain robust customer and agent alliances, identify and evaluate new business opportunities for the company, track and report performance though periodic reviews with metrics linked to customer/agent acquisition and retention.
The Successful Candidate -
- You have a proven track record of a minimum of 20 years of solid professional experience with reputed organizations in India and abroad, of which at least 10 years should be in profit centre management.
- You should have managed revenue in excess of 100 crores for at least 5 years.
- Other proven capabilities would be financial acumen, new product development, successful business launches in national and also international markets.
- Skill repertoire must include proven strategic capabilities, negotiation and presentation capabilities, customer relationship skills, and the ability to build, lead and retain motivated and productive teams.
- Ideal candidates must have Bachelor's in Engineering, and a post graduation in management from a reputed institute.
- Candidates with background in logistics, hospitality and corporate banking sectors would be preferred.
What's on Offer - A very attractive salary package will be offered to the chosen candidate commensurate with background and expertise.
To Apply - Click here to apply