Visa Ready Candidates would be preferred(US/UK/Aus) (Valid work permit)
Non Visa candidates might apply as well!!
Change Management Consultant
To work with global clients in the area of Change Management Consulting and Change Analytics. This offering helps drive our clients change strategy, change enablement efforts and development of change capability. The Change Management group offers Change Consulting experience in a distributed environment and client facing environment. The incumbent will be part of the Change Management offering group servicing Accenture clients globally from India or abroad as the case may be.
Change Management Consultants need to have the following experience -
- Work Experience – Has been part of Change management team or has been a lead for a technology/non-technology related change project. The candidate should have been involved in at least one full cycle within a Change Management work stream of a project.
- Role – Has work experience Stakeholder Engagement, Impact Assessment, Communication Planning, Change Measurement (Change Readiness/Surveys, Business Readiness). Additional experience in Organization Design/Culture and Change Diagnostics/Analytics areas would be beneficial. As part of project delivery the incumbent may need to:
- Lead or support a lead in execution of change activities for a global region across client worksites
- Work with client global change and communication leads to ensure understanding of global change approach and execution requirements
- Support regional deployment lead in establishing and driving local teams, from a change and communication perspective
- Requirement - Candidates should have 4 to 9 years work experience post MBA/Masters degree (emphasis on Human Resources, General Management, Organizational Behavior) off which at least 2+ years of experience in Change Management related projects is desired.
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal English.
- Work in any of the growth markets is a plus: America, Europe, APAC would be a plus
- Excellent team work and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment
- Experience in managing change related to ERP such as SAP/Oracle etc is a plus.
- Location - Gurgaon/Delhi. Gurgaon is preferred.
- Travel - Ability to accommodate global travel – 60% - 70% or more
Contact: Dr. Shruti Misra at firstname.lastname@example.org