Curve HR is an executive search firm in Manufacturing, BFSI and IT space.
For one of our client, a Leading Manufacturing MNC, we are seeking a Sr. Manager Finance / CFO
Position: Sr. Manafer Finance / CFO
Experience: 10+ years
Education: CA / ICWAI
Requirement: Following are the skills, knowledge and experience required
- Strengthen systems and processes for accounting of payables/ purchases and receivables, general accounting and reporting requirements of a listed entity.
- Facilitate preparation of annual budget and establish effective system of monitoring.
- Study business needs and establish a robust MIS that help management and other internal customers to take crucial business decision and in time compliances.
- Mentor a team of professionals; establish performance management and review system for the team.
- Effective regional cash management ( India and China)
- Maintain a good relationship with board of directors for smooth board operations.
Role: Following are the key responsibilities and activities to be carried out
- Financial and Supply chain Accounting:
- Timely, accurate financial closing and reporting: monthly, quarterly and annual both US GAAP and IGAAP.
- Analysis of the variances.
- Budget and Forecast for reporting to management.
- Segment-wise Costing and Profitability analysis and interacting with department heads to discuss on Profitability of each Segments.
- To administer and recommend areas for cost control. Design appropriate SOPs and workflows.
- Establish, monitor and maintain a system of internal controls that safeguards company asset and provides for integrity and propriety of financial transactions and activities.
- Compliance with corporate policy, including SOX.
- Optimize ERP (SAP) accounting system.
Statutory Compliances, Taxes and Audits:
- Annual financial audit.
- To file quarterly / annually India TDS returns and issuance of certificates.
- Income Tax audits and assessments in coordination with tax advisors.
- Transfer Pricing Study & Report (including Accountants Report).
- Conversant with all Indirect Taxation Laws, which include, Central Excise, VAT, Service Tax, Custom etc.
- Keep local internal customers, business partners, and management informed of relevant tax law changes and related risks/opportunities arising there from.
- High level of integrity and work ethics, High level of positive attitude and service orientation.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Well developed critical thinking and presentation skills.
- Through knowledge of accounting ERP systems, Detail oriented, organized and committed to accuracy and timeliness.
- Professional approach to problem solving.
- Extremely dependable in maintaining restricted information
- Strong team building and managerial skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with flexibility and ability to work under time pressure and fluid priorities.
- Manage hiring, training and development of financial staffs.
- Establish a work environment that encourages individual career development and growth in order to provide adequate and qualified financial professionals opportunity for advancement.
- Co-ordinate with Shared Service Center for General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, etc.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Please mail your interest along with your profile or refer friends to email@example.com
Curve HR | Mumbai