Chief Financial officer - Experience in Marine infrastructure is Mandatory/Exp -20 yrs/Chennai
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with MARINE INFRASTRUCTURE & SERVICES (KPPL)
- C.A, C.S, with 20+ years of experience in Finance, Accounts, Audit, Legal, Secretarial, IT, Treasury and Taxation, of which at least 5 years experience in heading the finance function in port infrastructure industry.
- In initial public offers (IPO's), Mergers and acquisitions in port projects.
- Position based at Chennai.
- Mandatory skills set is somebody from Marine industry,who has good
- knowledge in marine infrastructure, operation/cementplans/funding etc.
Anywhere from India can apply for this position
Do send your profile with - Designation, Skillset, Yrs Of Experience & location - mentioned in the subject line.
Below Details Required in the mail.
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Do mail your profile in Word or PDF format, with above details to Krithika at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do forward this requirement to any friends or references who may find it useful.