Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client, a leading conglomerate, represents one of the fastest growing and most respected names in home appliances in India. They are synonymous with innovation & technology in its chosen fields of business activities. The group has recently embarked on an ambitious growth plan and is looking for a highly talented Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Job Description - Reporting to the CEO, your main responsibilities will be:
- Fund Management , Accounting Controls, FP&A, Budgeting and all other gamuts of finance
- Answerable to the top management for all financial reporting, financial analysis and issues related to operating costs of the business
- Liaising very closely with the board for strategy formulation and growth path ahead
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a qualified CA with post-qualification work experience of 15+ years.
- You must have very sound knowledge on Accounts, Statutory Corporate issues e.g. matters related to the Companies Act.
- Sound knowledge of SAP and a vision to use IT to drive business would go a long way in strengthening your candidature.
What's on Offer - Opportunity to directly report to the CEO in a strategic role with overall responsibility for India
To Apply - Click here to apply