NEST (Naandi Education and Services Training) Pvt. Ltd. is an innovative social business seeking to educate the most underprivileged communities of urban India. NEST is a startup company promoted by Naandi Foundation (www.naandi.org), a non-profit organization that works with governments, corporates, civil societies, and communities to solve large-impact social sector issues across the country.
Position: Financial Controller/ Deputy CFO/CFO.
Company: Naandi Education Support and Training Pvt. Ltd. (an up and coming well funded social business in the education space)
Education: PG/ MBA in Finance. Qualified CAs will be preferred.
Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience with 3-4 years as Financial Controller/ Deputy CFO/CFO.
The Financial Controller/ Deputy CFO/CFO will be responsible for administrative, financial & risk management operations, legal issues & compliance ,equity & banking relations of the company to include the development of a financial and operational strategy & the metrics tied to that strategy. Also, the incumbent will be responsible for the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Principal accountabilities are listed as under:
- Defining and setting up Financial Policies and Procedures of the Company and Governance procedures of the Company and Internal controls of the company.
- Ensuring monthly reporting to Management on time.
- Reporting should include actual performance for the month and variance explanation
- Preparation of Annual Business Plan after collating information from operation people budgets and keeping track of all the actual spend vis-a-vis the approved budget spends
- Preparation of various reports to analyze the financials of the Company.
- Responsibility for Statutory Audit Compliance, Internal Audit Compliance, Tax Audit Compliance
- Filing/assistance of Corporate Income tax returns of the Company
- Handling various regulatory Compliances with respect to Service Tax, VAT, and FEMA etc.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts as per Indian GAAP including Notes to Accounts, Directors report.
- Responsible for handling the Payroll of the Company, ensuring that all employees are paid on the last working day, Issue of Form 16, filing of E TDS returns of the Company, Filing of Monthly PF, ESIC, PT and other statutory requirements of the Company
- Develop a business plan/model showing profitability, leasing charges, interest cost, transaction rates, hourly rates with an entire list of Inclusions and exclusion to the pricing.
- Handling the commercial negotiations for procurements.
- Contract management and contract negotiating
- Keeping control over the signed Capex and Actual Capex spends and highlighting any deviations.
- Legal functioning like drafting and reviewing contracts
- Responsible for debt and equity raising, if needed
- Setting up and monitoring Accounting & Inventory team
- Maintaining all the books of accounts
- Facilitating board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Managing investors and investor reporting on a regular basis
- Maintain banking relationships
- Ensuring compliance with corporate governance standards, as well as all legal and regulatory requirements
- Handling the entire gamut of insurance of the company including assets, liability policies like crime, professional indemnity policies, etc.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
NEST Pvt. Ltd. is prepared to offer a very competitive compensation package for the right candidate. As a start-up company in the development and education sector, this opportunity is perfect for qualified individuals looking to make a deep social impact via a respectable, professional company.
As we are looking to close this position ASAP, we request applicants submit information soon.
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org