Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leader in the research driven pharmaceutical industry, manufacturing products for cardio,diabetes,pain,CNS, oncology, neurology, critical care, nephrology, gynecology, virology and Anesthesiology segment. Head quartered in Europe, our client has more than 15 offices and over 1500 employees. Awarded for the Best Pipeline, our client has been on a tremendous growth path in India.
Job Description - Reporting to the President, Sales & Marketing, your job entails:
- Business development
- Developing relationship with new clients and maintaining existing clients
- Leveraging existing knowledge in the Acute Therapy domain to expand market horizons for the company.
- Conceptualizing and implementing new product launches
- Motivating and managing a team of marketing executives
- Managing key Accounts and interfacing with key opinion leaders
- Analyzing and reviewing the market and Acute therapy industry
The Successful Candidate - You should be an MBA from a top B school with a Biological Science graduation.You should have a minimum of 8-10 years of work experience specially in Acute therapy with 1-2 years of experience in Sales. You are self motivated, with great leadership skills, a good record of past achievements and in depth market knowledge.
What's on Offer - An attractive salary along with performance based incentives.
To Apply - Click here to apply