Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Brand / Product Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is amongst the Top 20 Pharma MNC's headquartered in Europe specializing in generic drugs around the world. Our client is one of the leaders in the OTC market with a vast range of products in consumer healthcare, life sciences and personal care.With a number of manufacturing facilities around the world, and employing more than 3000 employees worldwide, they are truly multinational in their approach. With the global focus now on the Indian subsidiary especially the consumer care division, the business is poised to grow exponentially in the next few years.
Job Description - Reporting to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing you will be handling the complete product portfolio for personal care segment with key focus on:
- Developing and executing new pipelines.
- Leading a cross functional team across R&D, Manufacturing, Quality and Packaging to deliver on all new product launch projects, from new category entry to current brand extensions.
- Developing new communication ideas and handling advertising and promotion campaigns across the category
- Playing a key role in working with the multinational accounts in the region
- Handling end-to-end responsibility for all New and Patented products.
The Successful Candidate - You have a post-graduation in Management from a top business school, with at least 8-10 years of progressive experience in consumer care sales and marketing, specifically within the OTC industry. With excellent interpersonal skills, you have an in depth knowledge on the OTC industry, have held leadership positions in the past and hold a history of over performance.
What's on Offer - Along with an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be able to be a part of the company's global strategic decision making team.
To Apply - Click here to apply