Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Brand / Product Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a leading international branded consumer goods company, with more than 150 affiliates and around 18,000 employees With their leading international brands organization has focused on innovative skin care. Very well known to systematically align business moves with the wishes and needs of consumers.
Job Description -
- The Category Manager will be responsible for delivering sales and profitability of his/her brand group.
- Responsibility for Assortment strategy, new product launches, promotion strategy, and ATL+ BTL communication strategy for face care would be the focus
- Will need to work with global/regional category teams within organization and manage advertising agency teams Successful performance requires.
- Attitude to take end-to-end ownership of portfolio.
- Expertise in brand management.
- Understanding of FMCG sales system and ability to work along with sales.
- Be the 'Face Care' specialist.
- Devise and evolve a sustainable portfolio strategy aimed at establishing Category's flagship product as a strong player in face care.
- Plan and build India product portfolio in lieu with the strategy.
- Ratify new product introductions with relevant concept/product tests
The Successful Candidate -
- Only candidates from IIMs, MDI, SPJain, XLRI, FMS, NITIE, IITs, JBIMS will qualify 1+ year in FMCG sales and 2 years+ FMCG brand management Reporting to Marketing Director
What's on Offer - Best Salary in Industry International canvas to prosper
To Apply - Click here to apply