Category Manager - West Mumbai | Permanent
Develop market initiatives to grow the market for toys
Support the Sales & Marketing team in building capacity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest toy companies worldwide listed on NYSE with their revenues exceeding 5.5 billion US dollars. Through acquisitions and mergers, our client caters to all categories including toys for infants, pre-schoolers, kids, pre-teens and card and board games that appeal to adults. The company has been consistently rated as top 100 best companies to work for worldwide by Fortune magazine. With India being one of their top target markets in the future, they are looking to expand rapidly in the next few years
Directly reporting to the VP Marketing (India), your main responsibilities will entail developing market initiatives to expand the existing market for toys by:
- Relaunching old games pan-India as per the marketing plan of the company Creating entry strategies and business plans after identifying new business opportunities
- Utilising existing agencies to create advertising and promotional campaigns in a cost effective manner
- Supporting sales force by effectively using market research to create promotional programs and tools
- Deliver top-line targets while maximizing price value offering to consumers
- Co-ordinating with global management teams to deploy best practices in the local market
The Successful Applicant
- You are a Graduate in any stream with a full time MBA from a top tier business school, with at least 10 years of professional experience in the Sales & Marketing domain as a Brand or Product Manager especially in the FMCG or Consumer Durables industry.
- You should ideally have working knowledge of Finance as well as in-depth understanding of Sales.
- Entrepreneurial in nature, you also possess a highly creative streak in a fun-loving extroverted personality.
- You have displayed a balance between thought leadership and execution, contributing to previous organisations with your out-of-the-box ideas.
What's On Offer
Along with an attractive remuneration, the successful candidate will be able to fast track his career within the company.
Apply for this job, visit