CANDIDATES FROM NCR ONLY OR READY TO RELOCATE
We have an excellent opening with an upcoming online ecommerce portal. This is an online portal offering gift items ranging from collectibles, electronics, handicrafts to personalized items.
We offer online gift recommendation services, personalized gift ideas and great user experience to help shoppers save time and money by offering top quality gift items.
Our sophisticated ecommerce technology coupled with Omni channel of customer experience ( web, social, contact centre) makes it a perfect platform for shoppers to gift their family members, friends, relatives, colleagues on any occasion. With the tailor made offerings suited for every personality, we aim to become one stop shop offering collectibles, electronics, novelty gift items and handicrafts. Launching soon, this venture is founded by top notch professionals from premium Institutes.
We are looking for strategic sourcing managers who can handle various product categories for the ecommerce portal. These positions will report to Regional Head of Business. Primary responsibility will be to increase revenue share of the assigned categories in overall business from website.
Desired Skills & Experience
Years of Experience: 0-3 years in Vendor Relations/Supply Chain Management/Sales
- Manage overall performance of assigned categories – sales (demand planning), effective stock management, packaging and logistics
- Identify new vendors in the assigned product categories
- Handle procurement for both Inventory and Daily Product requirement for the entire Region
- Manage the supply chain for assigned categories – vendor relations, sourcing and inventory.
- Improve supplier relationships by interacting with the BD team
- Develop proper reporting structure and clarify roles and responsibilities of all procurement personnel
- Strong analytical skills with structured thinking, good understanding of Indian supply chain scenario.
- Very strong communication skills, ability to streamline and implement planning processes with team management capabilities
- Experience in warehouse operations, retailing, inventory planning and management
- Ability to handle business relationships with suppliers & negotiate partnerships
- Good understanding of procurement especially in an un-organized product categories
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Education: Graduation mandatory, MBA preferred
Please mail me @ email@example.com, Excellent remuneration to qualified candidates