Senior Manager - HR at CashKaro.com
Views:44502 Applications:752 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:682
CashKaro.com - Social Media Marketing Manager (1-3 yrs)
Social Media Marketing Associate
If you are a people's person with good communication, relationship building and social media skills, then this role is for you! You would be required to:
- Manage CashKaro's Social Presence on Facebook, Twitter, G+.
- Identify other Social Channels which will merit CashKaro.com & build those channels
- Ideate and execute Viral content which will appeal to our Social Media audience
- Work with the Promotion team to promote CashKaro's offers & deals
- Should have great written and spoken English
- Knowledge in MS Excel and Adobe Photoshop will be a plus
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company's ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a - Social- way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.