Senior Manager - HR at CashKaro.com
Views:45357 Applications:773 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:682
CashKaro.com - Social Media Marketing Manager (1-3 yrs)
Social Media Marketing Associate
If you are a people's person with good communication, relationship building and social media skills, then this role is for you! You would be required to:
- Manage CashKaro's Social Presence on Facebook, Twitter, G+.
- Identify other Social Channels which will merit CashKaro.com & build those channels
- Ideate and execute Viral content which will appeal to our Social Media audience
- Work with the Promotion team to promote CashKaro's offers & deals
- Should have great written and spoken English
- Knowledge in MS Excel and Adobe Photoshop will be a plus
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company's ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a - Social- way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.