Senior Manager - HR at CashKaro.com
Views:9589 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
CashKaro.com - Manager - Data Analytics & Automation - Analytics & Business Intelligence (4-6 yrs)
We at CashKaro.com are looking forward to hiring for the profile of Manager- Analytics & Business Intelligence (BI).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Will work with product, technology, digital marketing and operations teams to drive complex data and trend analyses to root cause issues and propose ways to improve platform and tools, thereby contributing to improved customer experience.
- You will also be responsible for benchmarking and measuring the performance of various business operations projects, building and publishing detailed scorecards and reports, identifying and driving new opportunities based on customer and business data. In this role, you will also get an opportunity to incubate and develop and automate the process and processes for business model.
- An ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about discovering and solving complicated problems, learning complex systems, working with numbers, and organising and communicating data and reports. You will also be passionate about helping the leadership team make great decisions based on data, possess exceptional skills in project management and data reporting, and be interested in e-commerce industry.
- You will be detail-oriented and organised, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities. Candidates must be successful both as individual contributors and as a leader. In fast-paced environment it requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a deadline-driven work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the co-founders & the leadership team and programs to identify, define and document business intelligence (BI) and analytical reporting needs
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making. Design and generate high quality and impactful BI reports that drive value and process efficiency
- Mine DW / BI platforms to fetch raw data and analyse it to prepare insightful statistical reports
- Automate the report generation process though use of BI tools and programming techniques: such as SQL, SAS, DW R, concepts & advanced Excel
- Deploy visualisation tools and techniques such as R, Tableau, DataZen, PowerBI & Info graphics to build comprehensive dashboards
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis
- Participate in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility - thereby resolve problems including organisational, analytical & procedural
We are preferably looking at somebody with about 4-6 years of work experience, from an organisation of repute - Snapdeal, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Olacabs etc.
Has experience in following:
- R Expert
- Python Intermediate
- SPSS Intermediate
- D3 Intermediate
Should your profile match our requirements, please apply ASAP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.