Capital Markets-Banking Process Design Consultant Role with Leading MNC
Experience: 3-8 years
P.S.-Candidates with UK Tier 1 Visa should only apply(Mandatory Requirement)
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Typical responsibilities would include;
- Map as is and designing target operating model.
- Design to be processes / structures / work flow management etc.
- Develop and manage business requirement specification.
- Change Management
- Project management and offshore client management
- Strengthen offerings development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating Accenture value proposition.
- Incorporate Accenture best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle.
- 3-8 years of industry experience in capital markets (retail or institutional brokerage, wealth management, asset/investment management, stock exchange, clearing corporation, depository, transfer agency, fund administration, custodial banking etc).
- Candidates are required to have strong capital markets background (operations, front, middle office and back office functions).
- Knowledge of financial products (equities, fixed income, derivatives), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
- Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable.
- Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
- Exposure to one or more products Murex, Calypso, SunGard Front Arena, Summit, Kondor+ and Wall Street Systems is desirable.
- Prior experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, testing is desirable.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of industry trends, challenges, business and technology imperatives etc.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interaction skills.
- Should have an analytical bent of mind with capability of deciding on nature of information needed and the ability to derive business sense of such information.
- Should be able to think logically and present ideas convincingly.
- Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, analysis and design methods, tools and techniques and emerging technologies.
- Ability to develop & maintain working relationships with a number of stakeholders and senior professionals.
If interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited