Seeking Analytics candidates for Managerial Role in Capital Markets –Analytics for Leading Management Consulting MNC
- Strictly looking for candidates having experience in SAS statistical tool
- Only candidates with relevant Capital Analytics Experience shall apply
- Kindly go through entire JD.
- Sales/Business development/Marketing are not encouraged
Skill: Capital Markets- ANALYTICS
Exp Level: 7-12 years
Qualification: Post graduation (Full time) in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Business Management
The incumbent would provide consulting for analyzing data using statistical models, reports and quantitative ad-hoc analysis to develop actionable recommendations for Global Capital Market firms.
Job responsibilities would include:
- Lead analytical projects in areas of Wealth Management, Treasury/Trading and Asset management.
- Work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers, development teams, and functional group members, and providing solutions to the client proposal
- Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to senior management and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization
- Onsite support may be required depending upon business requirements
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in understanding functioning of capital market firms, revenue, cost drivers and various processes.
- Hands on experience in working with data and using analytical tools and techniques (SAS, SPSS etc). Person should also have data integration experience from multiple sources.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and tools
Candidate should be a Graduate/Post-Graduate in a quantitative field (engineering/economics/statistics) or Management with 5 to 9 years of business analysis/ onsite experience in large size wealth management or asset management companies. Industry accepted certifications like FRM, PRM would be desirable.
If interested, please mail your updated resume in Doc. Format at email@example.com
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct: +91 – 80 -42556836