OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
- Provide consulting for analyzing data using statistical models, reports and quantitative ad-hoc analysis to develop actionable recommendations for Global Capital Market firms.
- Lead analytical projects in areas of Wealth Management, Treasury/Trading and Asset management.
- Work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers, development teams, and functional group members, and solutioning the client proposal
- Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to senior management and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization
- Onsite support may be required depending upon business requirements
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in understanding functioning of capital market firms, revenue, cost drivers and various processes.
- Strong technical and analytic skills to translate complex data into insights.
- Hands on experience in working with data and using analytical tools and techniques (SAS, SPSS etc). Person should also have data integration experience from multiple sources.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and tools
- Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Three to five years of business analysis/ onsite experience in large size wealth management or asset management companies
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in a quantitative field (engineering/economics/statistics) or Management
- Industry accepted certifications eg FRM, PRM will be desirable.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Signature Staff Private Limited
A-1, Sector-10, Noida 201301