Please find the details below for the role of Campaign Management- Aprimo
Role - Analyst/ Consultant
Exp - 2 to 6 years.
Location - Mumbai
Company - Management consulting firm
Qualification - Post Graduate./ Graduate
Roles and responsibilities include:-
- Architecting requirements, analysis & providing marketing insight in other phases across existing and identified marketing programs ensuring delivery on planned value
- Assessing marketing capabilities to design roadmaps, both process & technology, enabling the CMO to deliver on marketing objectives optimizing operating expenses against marketing spend.
- Playing a key liaison role during technology implementation, proving direction and requirements clarity and testing new and enhanced capabilities, prior to release into production.
- Contributing to developing Organizations marketing capabilities, thought leadership & assets.
- This position requires a person of strong conceptual & problem-solving skills with a proven background of creating & implementing marketing value. Ability to seamlessly deliver on more multiple marketing initiatives is deemed more valuable than specialization in a single capability.
- Must have experience in Aprimo, UNICA/ SAS, Marketing campaigns, Enterprise marketing management, marketing Resource management
- Must exhibit a through conceptual understanding of the entire marketing promotions process & capabilities that support these.
- Must have at least 2-6 years of experience with campaign management systems, marketing resource management, digital marketing or social media.
- May have experience in managing the sourcing & procurement of marketing collaterals working with creative agencies
- Must demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly let me know if you would be interested for the same we can discuss on this or please share some references.
Senior Consultant| Asterion Consulting| 080-42556814| 8105288298