Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Private Equity / Venture Capital
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global private equity fund with over $20bn in assets under management across different asset classes. The fund is active across the private equity and real estate space in India and has committed capital across sectors. In continuing with its India focus, the team is looking to add an experienced Real Estate research professional to its team.
Job Description -
This is a real estate focused role that enables experienced professionals to investigate market and sectoral risk in the Indian real estate space.
You will be responsible for assessing various kinds of risk and their impact on the Indian real estate sector. An important responsibility will be to identify strategy recommendations.
This would involve preparation of forecasts and in house views of the real estate companies, both listed and unlisted.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will report directly to the Managing Director in India.
- You will have an MBA from a tier 1 business school (IIM or ISB or a top 5 US business school) OR be a CA.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years sell-side equity research experience covering real estate companies, either as a Lead Analyst in an Investment Bank or as part of the in house research team of an IPC (JLL, CBRE).
What's on Offer - Opportunity to be associated with a global powerhouse that is committed to the India real estate story
- Market leading CTC
- Work closely alongside the investing team in driving strategy for the fund in India
- Lean team with a flat reporting structure
To Apply - Click here to apply