Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading and fastest growing companies in the telecom sector. They have operations in all the circles in India and enjoy an excellent consumer loyalty. The company has grown exponentially since their inception and are now looking at further penetration in the Indian market. Being one of the the employers of choice, they attract the best talent from across the globe. At present, they are looking for strong leaders in the finance and operational audit department to catalyze their growth.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Revenue Assurance, the successful candidate will oversee the finance and operational audit function and support overall business strategy and growth. The role requires you to - Identify optimization initiatives by driving operating and structural actions to maximize value and achieve sustained benefits.
- Develop hypotheses, analyze data and identify initiatives to be taken up by closely working with functional teams.
- Develop project plan, pilot testing and drive implementation Ensuring buy-in of various stakeholders, Conduct workshops with functional teams/ senior management.
- Internal and external benchmarking, Best practice sharing. Monitoring and tracking of initiatives.
- Establish controls, accountability and continuous improvement mindset.
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a qualified CA/MBA Finance with 7-8 years of post qualification experience.
- You should have at least 4 years of prior consultative experience in business advisory/transformation gained from MNCs/Big 4s/Telecoms.
- It is a must to have a structured approach to problem identification, hypotheses development and solution development.
- You should have the confidence, maturity and ability to work across all functional teams and senior management.
- You must be responsible and detail-oriented with excellent communication, presentation, project management and business partnering skills.
What's on Offer - Along with an exciting salary package, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to be a key player in one of the leading businesses in its sector.
To Apply - Click here to apply