Company Profile : Large Scale company with Business Interests spread across in Various Gamut’s.
Company Turnover : 8000 Cr Plus
Location : Delhi
To work with the top management/ stakeholders and be part of the Core team in developing a blueprint strategy and business model for the new initiatives in the social ventures sector and also get involved in setting up the new venture from the start-up.
- Conceptualize and carry out detailed feasibility study and market research, market opportunity assessment activities involving Strategic models and facilitate in making right decision.
- Formulate comprehensive business plans
- Strategy formulation in terms of overall positioning, target customers, service offerings, roll out plan, operating model etc.
- Provide industry specific research analysis - industry benchmarking, competitor analysis, trends, Service offerings, market estimation etc.
- Providing complete support and analysis on the business, tracking competition, their strategies and industry movements.
- Generating & reporting the monthly performance of businesses (MIS) to the top management/ stakeholders
- Strong research & analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Creative & Innovative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Young & Energetic
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about the Social development sector
- Experience in doing feasibility study/ business modeling / forecasting etc. with consulting firms/social venture fund / Start-up projects in the social venture sector
- Willing to walk the extra mile & work consistently from the scratch
- Hands-on person & excited to work on the new business opportunity
Target companies would be as follows
Helion venture partners.
Song investment advisors.
Any other microfinance organizations.
This person will help in doing various analysis, feasibility study, market research and help / advise in making investment in the right venture….in the Social Development Sector. It could be Microfinance, waste Mgt & renewable energy, Irrigation system etc. etc. The Vocational Training or education venture is one of them.
It will be appropriate if the candidate has couple of years experience in the Social Development sector/ initiatives…..in the consulting/ advisory / funding organization, so that they understand the nuances of Social development sectors.
Age Group: 25 – 35 Yrs
Years of experience: 5 plus yrs
Educational background: MBA’s from either IIM’s/IIT/ISB/SPJain/NMIMS/Symbiosis/FMS, XLRI/XIMB/MDI/JBIMS/IMT only preferably first class graduates.
Designation : Open to discussion based on the current Role
CTC – As per market to the right incumbent
Interested candidates can kindly mail across their updated CV’s in a word format to Stanley on firstname.lastname@example.org