Position: Business Strategist – Project Management Office
Reports to: CEO
Experience: 7+ years in IT/Software Industry
Birlasoft is part of the CK Birla Group which is a global, $1.7 Billion commercial and industrial powerhouse. Its origins date back to 1857 and today the Birla family is among the leading industrialists in the developing world. Birlasoft is a global IT services provider. The Company was incorporated in 1992 and is headquartered in Delhi (NOIDA), India with Global offices in Australia, Europe, United States and Singapore. Birlasoft offers IT services worldwide from development offices in India. It is one of the top 25 Indian IT exporters in the world with six development offices across India and employee strength of over 4000. The organization specializes in software application development and support services using a global delivery model. Its clients include large Fortune-listed companies in Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Mortgage, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Government and ISV (independent software vendors).
Birlasoft is CMMi Level 5 assessed (on Continuous Representation method), PCMM Level 3 assessed (Noida offices) and ISO 9001: 2000 certified organization with a very strong Six Sigma practice. Birlasoft specializes in delivering application development, package implementation and support services. Below are the various Tower and CoE at Birlasoft:
Customer Delivery Group 1: Banking and Financial Services/Insurance
Customer Delivery Group 2: Manufacturing
Centre of Excellence (CoE)
* ERP (SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle)
* ADM (Java, .Net & Testing)
* Emerging Technologies
* MITS (Managed IT Services)
Birlasoft’s culture of integrity, commitment and excellence has resulted in a stellar record of 96% repeat business. Birlasoft has a global footprint with offices in New Jersey, California, Singapore, Australia, UK, The Netherlands and six state-of-the-art offshore development facilities at Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
* BE/BTech and MBA from a PREMIER INSTITUTE
* Develop a Transformation Roadmap - Develop detailed business and systems requirements for transformation in alignment with business, financial and operational needs.
* Will Lead Transformation engagements- Responsible for undertaking Transformation projects for reducing cost, enhancing productivity, providing a competitive edge in conjunction with a Big 4 strategy consulting firm.
* Process Analysis and Measurement - Resolving unique and highly complex problems in order to guarantee maximum efficiency and quality in operations.
* Redesign processes and applying best practices - Closely working with cross functional teams and Big 4 strategy consulting firm to create operations excellence awareness and influence related functions for its implementation.
* Evaluate process and technology changes on existing organization
* 7 years of proven advisory experience in Corporate strategy / Business transformation consulting and implementation.
* Structured approach to problem identification and solution development
* Ability to work across all functional teams and senior management
* Excellent communication, presentation, project management skills.
* Experience in IT / Technology industry preferred.
Please send your resume to Neeru Arora – Neeru.email@example.com