We are looking Manager Business Solutions for a leading BPO with 50 centres globally based at Gurgaon.
Our Client is a leading third party BPO Company with 50 centres globally that that delivers Business Process Outsourcing Services to Fortune 500 companies in the UK, USA, Australia and India in industries as diverse as banking & finance, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare, information technology, travel and hospitality.
CTC - 7 L- 12 L
Exp - 4-6 years of post qualification experience
Shift Window - Flexible working in 24*7 environments (Generally UK/ Normal Shift)
Education Qualification - CA
Process - F & A
Please go through the broadly defined job descriptions below in light to your current role and accountabilities :
- Work as a solution Design Architect for managing solutions across the F&A practice
- Solution Identification, business case preparation and presentation
- Conduct Research; Creating value propositions, capability presentations and competition analysis
- Internally coordinating with the operations, technology and other enabler functions for preparation and presentation of end to end client solutions.
- Conducting due diligence assessments
- Transition/ Waving planning
- Project Management for Transitions
- Generating leads from research, SOW documentation, transition and operations support
- Client interaction and Consulting support
- Managing and tracking the revenue pipeline of existing/ new client relationships
- Training and mentoring managers for solution design
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Experience in solutions/ transitions preferred
- Exposure to Six Sigma, MS Office (Advance Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Ability to work independently with remote supervision
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details at email@example.com
1. Post Qualification Exp
2. Educational Qualification & Yr
3. Exposure to Six Sigma (Y/N)
4. Current Company
5. Current Desgn
6. Current CTC
7. Expected CTC
8. DOB & Age
9. Notice Period