Category: IT / Strategy / Business Planning
Title: Business Planning Manager
Skills required: Solving Business problems and implementing programs designed
5+yrs exp in Project Management methodology and concepts
- Typically 5 to 8 years experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing project management skills. Strategic Program
Requirement Identification -
- Builds consensus around strategic program challenges, priorities and requirements
- Solution Development/Enhancement
- Defines requirements, develops and/or enhances IT solutions, and helps with their deployment and use
- Process Management and Transformation
- Identifies process short-comings and works with others to improve or transform processes
- Operations Building/Process Improvement
- Monitors, troubleshoots and improves area-of-control operational processes to ensure optimum performance and practice consistency
If interested kindly mail across your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org along with following mandatory details:
Exp in Business Planning
Updated contact no:
Willing to Relocate:
Educational Background: MBA from Tier1 and Tier2 B Schools (Yes/No)