Altisource has three primary business segments including:
- Mortgage Services (underwriting, due diligence, valuation, field services, real estate asset management and sales, settlement services, default services and component services)
- Financial Services (receivables and customer relationship management)
- Technology Products (residential and commercial loan servicing, loss mitigation, vendor management and electronic invoice presentment and payment software
- Possess skills to define integrated operational information to reflect progress in business segments.
- Work on Data Analytics, managing a team to meet growing Data Analytics needs of Altisource and its customers.
- Define appropriate controls on the process to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Define requirements in detail to ensure that the technology solution meets the "improved efficiency" needs.
- Strong analytics, ability to work with people to gather information and formal / structured presentation skills are a must.
- Integrate planning and execution along with appropriate financial information to ensure that operational leading indicators can be used to predictably deliver financial performance.
- Build Data Analytics team, offerings and services that meet the needs of organization and customers.
- Deliver plans and controls in business that reflects integrated thinking. Improve existing business operations planning and reporting.
- Develop in-depth information set associated with specific business areas.
- Understand complete operational decision making impact and cost in delivery of the newly defined business process. Reflect this in the models.
- Engineering graduate with good academic record of above 65% from Class X onwards
- MBA in Finance or Systems from one of the good management schools in India.
- Work experience of minimum 2 years in IT or Finance - preferably in automation initiatives for mortgage organizations.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org