Altisource Portfolio Solutions is an innovative provider of services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing our integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
Altisource has three primary business segments including:
- Mortgage Services (underwriting, due diligence, valuation, field services, real estate asset management and sales, settlement services, default services and component services)
- Financial Services (receivables and customer relationship management)
- Technology Products (residential and commercial loan servicing, loss mitigation, vendor management and electronic invoice presentment and payment software
- Possess skills to define integrated operational information to reflect progress in business segments.
- Define appropriate controls on the process to ensure that business objectives are met. Define requirements in detail to ensure that the technology solution meets the "improved efficiency" needs.
- Strong analytics, ability to work with people to gather information and formal / structured presentation skills are a must.
- Integrate planning and execution along with appropriate financial information to ensure that operational leading indicators can be used to predictably deliver financial performance.
1. Deliver plans and controls in business that reflects integrated thinking. Improve existing business operations planning and reporting.
2. Develop in-depth information set associated with specific business areas.
3. Understand complete operational decision making impact and cost in delivery of the newly defined business process. Reflect this in the models.
- Engineering graduate with good academic record of above 65% from Class X onwards
- MBA in Finance or Systems from one of the good management schools in India.
- Work experience of minimum 2 years in IT or Finance - preferably in automation initiatives for mortgage organizations.
Please send your resume to email@example.com