An excellent entrepreneurial opening with an upcoming online ecommerce portal. This is an online portal offering office products ranging from stationery and electronics to customized gits items to corporate clients throughout India.
We provide products, services & consultancy in the categories of office supplies, technology, furniture and printing.
Role: Business Manager & Co-founder
- To take responsibility for Organization including full P&L - Being responsible for both top line and bottom line
- To provide leadership and direction for the business
- Drive the business forward through successful implementation of new ideas and processes
- Increase efficiencies and lead cross functional teams
- Create a go-to-market ecommerce business plan and will drive revenue and results.
- Define and communicate the strategy and create buy-in for this strategy along the way among the team members, Board and Venture Capitalists/Investors
- Delivering on targets set by the Board and responsible for teams
- The position will report to the Board of the Company
- An Engineer from IIT/DCE/NSIT and/or regular MBA from IIM
A Relaxation in qualifications can be considered if the candidate comes with strong entrepreneurial background.
Experience & Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience and skills in building positive and productive relationships, with colleagues, partners and customers
- Prior experience of working with start-up venture though not essential but preferred
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Candidate should be a risk taker & should be able to handle extreme circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate an idea and execute.
- An effective leader, with the vision and direction to inspire teams for performance.
- Integrity, strong values and customer obsession
- Strong leadership qualities to manage people effectively
- Strong corporate ethos and effective team member
- Able to work effectively in a corporate environment, building effective relationships with employees and demonstrating political sensitivity
- Energy and ability to take challenging issues and resolve them
- Comfortable with the pressures and high level of accountability and associated responsibilities of a founder role
If you are interested in exploring this great opportunity, Kindly send in your CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org