Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a reputed multinational bank growing their north India operations and looking to further grow integration with teams across regions.
Job Description - Reporting to the AVP or higher, your role will involve:
- Working on the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes with a component of financial and strategic analysis
- Producing monthly reports for management & clients using data sources like HR, Essbase, SAP, BEN, Cognos
- Building relationships with global teams to add value to existing processes and develop new ones.
- Being a facilitator for risk and control initiatives and ongoing monitoring of them
- Preparing updates for management on projects, controls, ongoing operational initiatives, financials and related business management activities
The Successful Candidate -
- You have 5-7 years of experience in a financial planning role preferably in a banking environment.
- You are a CA/ MBA in a related discipline and are proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have demonstrated effective decision making and initiative taking.
What's on Offer - A good career path with a well known and established setup.
To Apply - Click here to apply