Discipline - Sales
Subsector - Industrial
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our European client represents one of the fastest growing and most respected names in HVAC industry worldwide. They recently embarked on an ambitious growth plan and are setting up a 10,000 square meter state-of-the-art manufacturing facility on the outskirts of Pune. The group has retained the services of Michael Page International to assist them in strengthening their team and is looking to hire a Business Head for South Asia operations.
Job Description - The incumbent will :
- Effectively interact / deal with all the departments within the organization, Distributors, Consultants, Contractors, all the customers & stakeholders withholding business relationships
- Lead & strategies for setting challenging targets for sales and business development initiatives in order to ensure that customer needs are met suitably and profits are generated while creating satisfied customers, develop peoples' capability to ensure sustainable growth of the organization
- To develop and implement innovative sales strategies for achieving the projected growth targets
- Organize zones, regions, structure for maximum reach to customers and dealers
- To conduct regular and planned sales reviews for all the zones /regions/segments to be in touch with market and monitoring progress on budgets for corrective actions and take timely decisions
- Recruitment, Training of employees; planning, assigning & directing their work; evaluating performance; facilitate employee engagement activities; addressing complaints & resolve conflicts for building a positive team spirit & improve the employee morale / motivation
- To oversee the strategy for establishing, Developing & maintaining relationships with Channel partners, affiliates, Contractors, Consultants & Specifiers & customers
The Successful Candidate - The successful applicant will be
1. Atleast 15 - 20 years in HVAC / Allied Industry background with strong foothold in Business development
2. He should possess proven Leadership Skills, with excellent people management skills.
3.People capability development is a core aspect. Ability to calculate and comprehend figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, job costing.
4.Ability to apply mathematical concepts to financial statements, budgets and cash flow.
What's on Offer - Very Attractive Salary & perks
To Apply - Click here to apply