Business Head - Education
- Executive Education venture by founder of leading IT comapny of India. It's 1 year old venture funded by leading PE firm.
- Typically, student enrolled will be IITians (Techies) with 5-7 years of experience and they will undergo 1 year executive education program being conducted over week ends. They will be placed in Intrapreneural roles with mid / large IT companies or in the top management roles with emerging IT companies. Teachers / mentors will be CTOs, CIOs or CEOs from Mid tier IT comapnies or serial entreprenures.
- 1st batch was launched last year from the corporate head office and now we are looking for expanding to other major IT hubs - Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon. Currently I am looking for Business Head (Campus Head) for Bangalore location.
- Complete Profit & Loss responsibility for the Bangalore campus. This role reports to the CEO and the board.
- Setting up of new office at Bangalore
- Hiring core team members
- Marketing and student admissions for the program
- Identification of Program mentors for delivering the program
- Managing complete academic delivery / replication of academic delivery model from corporate office
Industry relations for placements
- Managing day to day operations
- IT sector business professional having experience as Business Head / IT sector startup mentor / Executive Education professional from top tier Bschool.
- Candidate with excellent Industry relations in IT sector can also be a very good fit.
- BTech from IIT or MBA from IIM / ISB or SP Jain etc.
Interested candidates can mail across their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org