Business Finance Controller, Mumbai
Mumbai | Permanent
Opportunity to work with a market leader
Excellent growth prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in serving science. Having a global revenue of more than $10 billion and employee strength nearing 40000 they are making fast progress in the Indian market. With acquisitions and expansion plans in India they are currently looking for an experienced professional as a Business Finance Controller based out of their corporate office in Mamba.
Reporting to the Country CFO you will be responsible for the below:
- Liaising with the commercial head and accomplishing divisional financial objectives.
- Heading the business planning, forecasting and budgeting activities for the business unit
- Working closely with the operations accounting team to ensure smooth functioning of the divisional accounting process.
- Reducing the DSO's and DOS to enhance productivity and drive the working capital cycle time.
- Maintaining timely month end reporting process and presenting profitability analysis scorecards for MBR's and QBR's
- Supporting and formulating process improvement techniques to smoothen the business-finance functions
The Successful Applicant
- You must possess a CA qualification with 8-12 years of post qualification experience in the Manufacturing/Pharma/FMCG space.
- Any previous experience in a MNC would be an added advantage.
- You must be an analytical and a strategic thinker that will enable the company to enhance the profitability.
- You must have worked in a similar role in the previous assignment and have the ability to streamline internal processes.
- You have a strong business acumen and a solid track record in leading a matrix function.
What's On Offer
Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
Excellent working environment
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I25210. Please apply online using the link below: