Business Excellence Consulting - 3 years +
Domain: Banking and Finance
Domain Experience: 3 Years+
About us: GIEOM helps companies of all sizes in their journey of Business Excellence, Business Transformation and Enterprise Change Management
Formed in 2008 with strong research backing is a fast growing company with banks and insurance companies from over 30 countires as clients.
You would be part of the customer fulfillment team with the responsibility of implementing GIEOM for banks and insurnace companies globally.
The thrust of the role is in ensuring that the client see value in GIEOM and provide consulting inputs relevant to Busienss Excellence in clients area of business.
GIEOM assists organisations in ensuring Business Excellence , Compliance Assurance, Business Adoption of large IT project, Business Value Realization, Process harmonization, Six Sigma/Lean, etc.
Areas of Responsibility
- Manage delivery of engagements / work streams at clients site
- Manage team of resources (depending on scale) during engagements, guide the resources, monitor progress, keep all stakeholders informed and take ownership of deliverables
- Provide input to Product Management team on new features and functions to be included in future product release.
- Experience in the areas of business process re-engineering, process design, organizational transformation, change management
- Good understanding of banking domain
- Project management of transformational programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability to work in ambiguous situations
- Relationship management
- Active learning and eye for detail.
Kindly mail your resumes at email@example.com