CTC- Upto 6-8 lacs pa
1.Efficiently drive Improvement Projects across functions impacting Customer Satisfaction, Revenue, Cost and Process Optimization.
2.Delivery Quality Net Income (QNI) targets.
3.Create a competency of project management within the organization.
- Identify Project and Continual improvement opportunities in areas of C sat, Profitability, Waste elimination and process enhancement.
- Execution of projects identified by using the right Project Management tools and methods
- Deliver impact projects to achieve the targeted QNI objective.
- Measurement of project impact including CBA & sign off on financials.
- Publish relevant project trackers and Dashboards for projects in scope/all BSE projects.
- Facilitate /Mentor functional projects (Impact) / Small projects (WOW)
- Support large projects through various need based interventions, analysis and coordination
Age - Above 25-28
Education- Engineer / MBA / Post Graduate-Science/Graduate
Years of Experience- 5-8 yrs
Type of Experience
Background in Quality, Process Engineering, Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Reengineering
- Relevant experience in Insurance industry (Sales /Sales Support/ Branch Operations)
- Team management experience.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt / Trained Black Belt
- Handled / Led improvement projects
- Relevant Experience in BFSI, Service industry (Retail, Travel & Hospitality)
- Proficiency in MS office, MS Projects, PMO, Minitab etc.
- Certification in Quality tools (Six Sigma, Lean etc.)
Please send your resume to email@example.com