Role – DCM/Sr.Manager Business Development
Experience – 3 to 4 years EXPERIENCE
1. Prepare and implement strategies to acquire deals (e.g. Equities, Non Equities & monetary deals etc) in EDUCATION,HEALTH,PHARMA,WELLNESS vertical in a media company.
2. Pitch deals, negotiate terms and conditions (Deal size, structure, valuation, legal, deal signing) with the internal & client’s Top Management.
3. Handle commercial negotiations /legal agreements with clients as well as internal teams.
4. Formulate plans to execute strategies
5. Monitor and Motivate teams on performance and targets
6. Ensure the right clients business pitches and getting necessary approvals for successful deal acquisitions
7. Identify companies constantly and generate fresh business leads through innovative presentations, evaluate the deal, and design strategy for deal acquisition.
8. Monitor financial/brand performance of acquired deals and ensure their success for continuity in business
9. Perform due diligence on clients to ensure success
10. Maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients and maintain rapport with internal departments for smooth functioning.
Knowledge and skills
1. Ability to build business through strong Business Development/Client servicing
2. Excellent negotiation & decision making skills to ensure closures on contracts.
3. Excellent people management skills
4. Eye for detail
Education & Experience
- MBA from top management B-school (IIT, IIM’s, FMS, ISB, XLRI, MDI, S.P.Jain) Preferably from Batch 2006/2007/2008/2009
- Preferred Industry – Management consulting firms
Please forward your updated CV with your recent passport size photograph at email@example.com