We are currently looking for Business Development professionals for one of our esteemed ITES clients in Mumbai
Job Title: Manager – Manager – Business Development (ITES)
Experience: 5 to 7 yrs
Promote company’s business to prospective clients; Represent the organization in key external business relationships with major clients and joint venture partners; Assist the sales force in front-ending clients; Coordinate for client visits and assist in the tour of facilities of the company; Study and understand the International market for BPO Services; Bid Management including documentation of collaterals, solution development; completing the pricing sections in bids, respond to proposals and information requests.
- Understand client requirements and conceptualize solutions to meet them effectively
- Make Client specific sales presentations to prospective clients
- Lead Client teams on their visit to the company’s sites in India
- Participate in workshops/ pre-sales efforts onsite as and when required
- Assist the sales team in approaching prospective clients and generate business by doing background work on client information
- Work closely with customer & offshore teams (process transition, migration and delivery) and develop implementation strategies
- Ensure customer satisfaction & delivery as per SLAs (in terms of all documentation including RFPs and RFIs)
- To be actively involved in pricing and contract negotiation
- Generate new leads and conducting prospect research
- Identify client business needs and business challenges, forecast requirements, and work on proposals for customized business solutions.
- Aggressively push the capabilities, credentials and project methodologies of Intelenet Global Services.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements on requests received from clients
- Coordinate with the management team operations and ensure required information for the project is sent to the client.
- Compile RFI / RFP for all prospects.
- Responsible for conducting due-diligence and ensure aspects of business requirements are met.
- Support Sales & Marketing initiatives by ensuring pipeline at all levels of the sales cycle, and across verticals.
- To be well acquainted with processes, operations, strategy & financials of the company.
- Collect & collate information from required sources for initiating new proposals and ensure adherence to timelines
- Assist in maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison and optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Responsible for complete sign-off with the front-end sales team on all documents to be sent to the client
- Update management on the status of all prospects
- Ensure targets and expectations are clearly communicated to team members.
- To have clear understanding of the functioning and hierarchy of each department
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED:
- Collaborate with front-end sales team to formulate solutions for gaps that have been identified.
- Act as an interface between the front-end sales team and the various SPOCS across departments.
- Update senior management with the goings on/ status of pipeline in the US and UK markets
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Capability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Potential to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Thrive in a team-oriented & deadline driven environment
- Aptitude for negotiating & bargaining.
- Strong Planning and Organizational skills
- Confident and eloquent in written and oral communication
- Analytical Skills
- Self motivated
- Focus on Quality
- Target Oriented
- High on Integrity
- Crisis and conflict management
- Decision Making
- High follow up skills
- Outstanding negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to handle stress
- Take initiative
- Team Player
- Capable of leading a team
- Ability to delegate responsibility
- Comfortable work with numbers
- Excellent rapport building skills, Ability to drive results
Familiar with Operating Systems (Windows 98/95/2000/XP) and knowledge of Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Kindly send us your profile along with the below mentioned details if you are interested and have strong experience in the desired areas.
Please feel free to call us in case you need any further clarity.
Current CTC (Fixed + variable):
Notice Period (if negotiable):
Total Work Experience:
Looking for a change - Reason:
Willing to Relocate:
Highest Qualification Held:
Year of enrolment & year of completion:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org